INSTAGRAM

mardi 5 août 2014

July catch up // Paris

I have...

Been to Dijon to see an Erasmus best friend

Been working during July for my favorite brand ever.
Rue de Lappe-Paris 11

Isabel Marant étoile Lookbook AW2014

A sweater with my name


Isabel Marant AW2014 campaign with Gisele
Been eating and drinking a lot in the parisian summer
Paris 12

Paris 10


Paris 11

Pause café Paris 11

Paris 12

Nanashi Paris 3

Paris 12

Paris 4

Been shopping my first luxury gift ever to myself...
And some pretty basics.
Lino Tee by Zara (they're perfect wanna buy all colors)

In love


Princesse Tam Tam (thanks to the -50%)



Been discovering old pictures from 2012... Made me think I should take "old way" pictures more often...




And been looking for a new flat for next september with my future beloved roommate, and celebrating it eating indian food.


Been creating a blog to sell my stuff : go and see!
http://mallauryvidedressing.blogspot.fr/

August, next : Getting the flat in Rouen, a small week of vacation with my sister and stepmother in Périgord, moving to Rouen and all that stuff.

2 commentaires:

  1. j'adoooore ton poster avec les campagnes im! que j'adore trop aussi. tu l'as eu au boulot j'imagine? :)
    J'aime bien la façon de présenter ton article!
    bisos

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Oui c'est la newsletter de l'équipe derrière tu as toutes les news corpo :)
      Merci!

      Supprimer